This statement applies to the Utah 4-Wheel Drive Association and the www.u4wda.org website. Differences in state or national laws may require that we operate under specific policies in certain countries and lines of business.
The Utah 4-Wheel Drive Association is committed to conducting its business in a manner that actively supports and ensures the personal privacy of our members, prospective members, associate members and endorsed partners. Our privacy policies are formulated to comply with state, provincial, national and international regulations. We strive to implement these policies consistently. Our board and any staff is informed of and is expected to comply with these policies and applicable regulations.
- We collect information you choose to submit during your interaction with us.
- For your convenience, we may use common Internet technologies such as cookies with our website.
- We sometimes obtain additional information about you, ativan online us such as demographic and business focus information, from other sources.
- We may use information you submit to provide you a requested product or service.
- We use collected information to send you necessary information about your membership with our association, such as programs and information about events.
- We may use information about you to provide you information about our products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- We support your needs by sharing information only with our program coordinators and business partners.
- We do not share, trade or sell information about you with other marketers.
- You may request access to personal information you have submitted to the association.
- You may request to update or remove your personal and/or business information.
- You may request to be removed from our communication programs.
How to Contact Us
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.